|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1 Bag/Bags|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Packaging:||Packed in wooden cases|
|Place of Origin:||shaoxing|
Model No.: KGYS
KGYS series water-cooled high frequency switching power supply is the use of international advanced high frequency switching power supply technology, specially for electroplating, low voltage electrolysis, aluminum anodizing and battery charging, printed circuit board production needs of high quality power supply.
II. Technical parameters and characteristics
1. Adopted standards:
● The national standard GB/T 3859.1-93 "Semiconductor Converter Basic Requirements"
JB/T 1504-93 "Power Semiconductor Devices and Rectifier Equipment"
● Enterprise standard Q/SCD 002-2008 "high frequency DC switching power supply"
2. Main technical parameters:
● DC output voltage: 0 -- V;
● DC output current: 0 -- A;
● Input power supply voltage: three-phase 380VAC (+10% ~ -10%);
● Input power frequency: 47Hz -- 63Hz;
● Power factor: > 0.90 (full load);
● Efficiency: > 0.85 (full load);
● Stable flow and voltage accuracy ≤± 1%;
● Ripple coefficient ≤5%~1% (can be made according to user requirements);
● The load level is "I", that is, 100% rated current continuous operation.
3. Product features:
☆ High reliability
● Adopt water cooling, which greatly improves the working conditions of semiconductor devices. Under full load, the temperature rise of semiconductor devices is less than 45℃, which greatly improves the reliability of the machine;
● The protection function is complete, with input AC undervoltage, lack of phase protection and output over current, overheating and water shortage protection function. Good heat dissipation and high-quality components ensure that KGYS series power supply can run reliably for a long time.
☆ High efficiency, high precision, high stability, low ripple
Advanced power conversion circuit and PWM modulation technology enable KGYS power supply to achieve the efficiency, accuracy and extremely low ripple coefficient that cannot be achieved by traditional rectifier power supply. The ripple coefficient of its output voltage is less than 5% in the full range, and the power grid voltage fluctuation and load change have no effect on the output voltage. High power factor, little pollution to the power grid, no interference.
☆ Small size, light weight
The magnetic core of the transformer is made of amorphous or ferrite new materials, and the switching frequency is about 15KHz ~ 20Hz, which greatly improves the efficiency of the whole machine. Reasonable chassis structure design, so that the volume, weight and temperature of the machine greatly reduced.
☆ It can be operated in two ways: steady flow and steady pressure. It has the function of automatic current limiting when working in the state of stable voltage. If the load changes, the voltage will be stable and the current will change with the load. When the current reaches or will exceed the rated current, it will automatically be in the current limiting state, that is, the maximum current does not exceed the rated current, and the voltage will drop; The reverse is true for steady flow.
☆ The whole sealed box design, no ventilation fan, so it has very good anti-corrosion, can be directly placed on the edge of the plating cylinder.
☆ High frequency pulse current output, suitable for plating of non-ferrous metal and alloy, strong penetration, good adhesion, can effectively improve the surface brightness of plating parts.
☆ Appropriate external control system, rectifier control system consists of manual control and automatic control (computer control).
Three, the working principle
1. Control loop
KGY series Switching power supply adopts SMR (Switching Mode Rectifier) Switching technology
, the circuit is composed of rectifier filter circuit, bridge conversion circuit, variable voltage rectifier circuit, etc.
Its main circuit is reliable, strong anti-interference, is an international popular mature switch technology.